Healthy, Quick, & Easy — Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Hopefully, I had you at “healthy, quick, & easy”. If you’re looking for the ultimate banana chocolate chip muffins, well, you’ve just found them! With just a handful of simple and healthy ingredients, you can make the best banana chocolate chip muffins in 20 minutes. No lie, these are heavenly and a favorite. Great for breakfast, brunch, an after-school snack, bedtime snack, heck… great any time. And when you’re feeling extra fancy;), whip up some homemade whip cream and add that on top of the muffins. Trust me, it’s delish. Oh man, I’m hungry for these now. Calling the hubs to pick up some bananas! Let me know in the comments below how much you love them after you experience this goodness:)
•3 Ripe Bananas
•3 cups Almond Flour
•1 tsp Cinnamon
•1 tsp Baking Soda
•1/2 tsp Baking Powder
•1 tsp Vanilla Extract
•1/2 tsp Sea Salt
•1/2 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
•Raw Cane Sugar (optional for on top)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix together until smooth all ingredients except almond flour and chocolate chips.
- Add almond flour and mix until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spray your muffin pan if no muffin liners and fill each 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top. (optional)
- Let them bake for 20mins or until golden brown on top.